6 tons of high pressure cleaning truck

News Center

Common 6.0L Power Stroke Problems

High Pressure Oil Pump Failure . The Power Stroke HPOP (high pressure oil pump) is a swash plate style pump that pressurizes engine oil to more than 3,000 psi. The high pressure oil is used compress fuel in the injectors. The HPOP on the 6.0L Power Stroke has been known malfunction; from leaking seals to complete failures.

More

Pressure Washers | High Pressure Cleaners | Karcher

Pressure in a normal household water supply is around 4 bar. Water supplied into the pressure washer via a garden hose, passes through a booster pump which generates water pressure of up to 160 bar. The water is ejected through a small high-pressure nozzle as a concentrated jet with a high cleaning effect.

More

High Head Pressure Air Conditioner Heat Pump #1 Why How To

High Head pressure for a refrigeration system, including a heat pump or air conditioner can cost you more money and possibly lead to premature failure of the compressor. It can also cause a malfunction in the system that will lead to reduced capacity for cooling and heat (for a heat pump) or the system not functioning at all.

More

Cleaning Your Fuel Injector in 6 Easy Steps: How to

Cleaning Fuel Injectors After your car's engine is shut down, gasoline vapor deposits left in the fuel injector can form a hard varnish. In time, this builds up and clogs the injector. In order to get the most out of your fuel injectors, you need to make sure to clean them periodically. According to some []

More

Facts About Sewer Jetting | Sewer Jetting Key Facts from

The jetter's high-pressure pump is key to delivering powerful jets of water needed to clean drain and sewer pipes. High-pressure hose is wound on a powered reel that enables the operator to retract the hose easily -- 500' of hose weighs several hundred pounds.

More

Dodge Cummins 6.7 Owners, Do You Know Why Your Engine

6.7 dodge ram diesel 2500 2008 model I had to sell mine as every 4000 mile it spent 3-4 days to 2 weeks in the shop with the engine light on. Dodge replaced the egr, turbo, the fuel pump, filters and anything else to keep from addressing the real problem.

More

4.9 lost oil pressure???? - Ford F150 Forum

And if you leave sludge in the journals inside the block, a new pump & clean pickup will only last a little while, and you'll be doing all this work again. All I'm saying is: KNOW what you're working with before you button it up & put it back in the truck. If it's shot, you should be able to find a good used one locally for ~$500 or less.

More

Ford Diesel Diagnostics | Oregon Fuel Injection

The high pressure fuel injection pump increases the fuel pressure up to 169.96 MPa (24,650 psi) and delivers fuel to the fuel rails through 2 high pressure lines, 1 per bank. The system pressure generated by the high pressure fuel injection pump is constantly adjusted by the powertrain control module (PCM) for every operational condition.

More

Hydraulic Presses | Baileigh Industrial

Ranging from 10 to 200 tons in capacity, our shop presses will handle all the force you can throw at them. Choose a pneumatic shop press (air-powered, Pressure gauge, so you can monitor force and make repeatable parts. Removable ram cap, allowing you to outfit the machine with a wide variety of tooling.

More

Cummins ISX Air Compressor Problem | TruckersReport.com

Sounds like the issue I had last year. In my case it didn't have to go all the way to zero. I'd start the truck in the morning and it wouldn't start building pressure till the truck ran for 10 or so minutes in high idle. After reading about the unloader valve carbon problem I tried tapping the compressor head with a hammer while doing my pretrip.

More

Camel® Catch Basin Cleaner & Sewer Trucks | Super Products

Camel® Max Series Combination Sewer Cleaner Super Products has been designing, engineering, and building sewer and catch basin cleaners for over 40 years, providing rich experience and innovation over the years while providing municipalities and contractors the best in sewer cleaning equipment.

More

Keeping Your Motor Clean - How to Pressure Wash an Engine

Using a pressure washer, lower the pressure a bit to avoid blasting water into the electrical components. If you can't adjust the pressure, be sure to hold the wand further from the engine. Spray away all of the cleaner and residue until the engine is as clean as possible.

More

10 Ways You're Killing Your Diesel - Diesel Power Magazine

Check out the 10 ways you're killing your diesel engine with these easily avoided common mistakes. See why changing your filters, fluids, and warming your engine up can add to a long service life

More

Zoro.com: 1,000s of Brands, Millions of Products

At Zoro, everyone gets low prices on our huge selection of Industrial Supplies, HVAC Equipment, MRO Products & much more. Free Shipping on orders over $50!

More

Pressure Washer : Pressure Washers : Patio, Lawn & Garden

Pressure Washers. Renew the exterior of your property with a pressure washer. An excellent choice for removing algae, grime, loose paint, mildew, and dirt, pressure washers make quick work of tough jobs to improve your home's appearance.

More

Our Project

Mongolia Purchases 12 Sets Of 16-Meter Aerial Vehicles In Bulk

Mongolia Purchases 12 Sets Of 16-Meter Aerial Vehicles In Bulk

Three Sets 12-Ton Truck Cranes Shipped In Cambodia

Three Sets 12-Ton Truck Cranes Shipped In Cambodia

Delivery Of 2 New Multifunctional Garbage Trucks In Myanmar

Delivery Of 2 New Multifunctional Garbage Trucks In Myanmar

malaysia signs kitchen garbage truck order

malaysia signs kitchen garbage truck order

Why Choose Us

Quality policy

Create outstanding service enterprises; create customer satisfaction products; establish domestic well-known brands

Quality goals

Implement GB / T9001-2000 standard, establish and maintain and continuously improve the quality management system;

Quality promise

Sticking to quality is sticking to our lives.

Phone service

Provide 24-hour hotline service: 0086-371-60922096

Contact Us

Contact Info

Phone:0086-371-60922096 | [email protected]

Address

Zhengzhou, Henan,China,